- This event has passed.
Green Drinks Virtual Wine Tasting with Great Frogs
March 4, 2021 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Green Drinks is Back with a Virtual Wine Tasting on March 4
including birds & music!
Welcome back Green Drinkers… sort of! We’re coming back virtually with a little interaction. As we sample and savor great wines with our friends at Great Frogs, we’ll also enjoy learning some fun facts about our invaluable avian friends while listening to fantastic music!
Incredibly, it’s been exactly one year today since our last in-person Green Drinks. How the world has changed. But, let’s have fun!
Our March 4 wine tasting will also require just a bit of effort on your part… a fun outing to the Annapolis Green House on Maryland Avenue to pick up your wine tasting kit. Other than that, you can stay warm and cozy at home while you sip, learn, and enjoy.
Our virtual wine tasting will be led by our favorite local sommeliers and vintners from Great Frogs Winery, a Founding One Hundred supporter. We’re still working on the details, but here’s the latest:
- Each Tasting Kit, for one person, will include four wines–white, rosé, and red–and a Great Frogs souvenir glass. Once you buy your tasting kit, we’ll send you the Zoom login information.
- Tasting Kit pickup will be at our office, 92 Maryland Avenue, on March 3 and 4 (11AM to 3PM).
- Ahead of the event, we’ll provide a Great Frogs-curated suggestion of food pairings for the wines. We will also provide four Great Frogs recipes you can fix at home to pair with one of the featured wines.
- We’ll enjoy a talk, “The Birds in the Vineyard,” about the migratory birds that will return to us in spring by Chris Eberly of the Maryland Bird Conservation Partnership.
- Local birder and musician Dan Haas will entertain us live!
- Great Frogs will provide discount coupons for full bottles to wine tasting participants!
Let’s have fun! We’ll enjoy seeing your faces, even if just in little Zoom boxes!