“Herrmann
“Herrmann
Insert future code here--> 1-1 to 1-31 Anne Arundel County Stop Smoking <-----
STANDARD HERMAN AD--> Anne Arundel County Stop Smoking <-----
Herrmann 40--> “Herrmann <-----
MD Higher Education Commission
Insert future code here
“Ravens
“Nationals October 2019

Gas grill used for heating causes major damage to Pasadena home in Sunday fire

| November 18, 2019, 11:45 AM

Rams Head

On Sunday, November 16, 2019 at 8:15am, the Anne Arundel County Fire Department responded to the 100 Block of Dale Road in Pasadena for a house fire after receiving multiple 9-1-1 calls.

First arriving firefighters reported fire from first and second floors of the single-family home. The fire was brought under control in about 30 minutes by 36 firefighters.

Content Continues Below

Rams Head

The Anne Arundel County Fire Department Fire and Explosives Investigation Unit determined the fire to be accidental. The home did not have electric service and the occupant was using a gas-fed Coleman grill as a heater. The grill ignited nearby ordinary combustible materials.

The home was not equipped with smoke detectors and the resident was treated on the scene by paramedics but refused transport to a hospital. There were no other injuries.

The occupant has been displaced from the home and is being assisted by the Red Cross.

Rams Head

Category: Local News, NEWS, Post To FB

About the Author - EOA Staff

Eye On Annapolis is a community based site focusing strictly on Anne Arundel County. These staff postings are general news postings made by our team of bloggers throughout the day and are not attributed to any one particular staff person.

Connect with the Author

Author's Website Facebook Twitter YouTube rss feed

Fourth of July Cruises
Insert future code here