Downtown Annapolis Partnership proudly presents Midnight Madness—an Historic Downtown Annapolis holiday tradition that encompasses the charm and character of our most beloved memories of Norman Rockwell and Charles Dickens. The organization will adorn the streets and participating storefronts with holiday decorations, trees, garland, snowflakes, bows and lights to create a Downtown Winter Wonderland. Residents and visitors are invited to stroll along Main Street, West Street, Maryland Avenue, State Circle and Dock Street from 6PM until Midnight to support local businesses. When we Shop Local, we reinvest in our community and help our downtown businesses thrive. Check out all the stores, galleries and boutiques along West Street, Maryland Ave, State Circle, Main Street, Market Space, Randall Street and Dock Street.
A very special thank you to premier sponsor, Sheehy Lexus of Annapolis for their ongoing support!
Some of our Featured Attractions:
- Snowflake Alley: A magical passageway to a delightful evening of fun, entertainment, shopping deals and treats to eat. | Main Street (Cabbage Alley)
- Holiday Light Canopy over West Street / Annapolis Arts District
To make your experience more enjoyable:
- The City of Annapolis will offer FREE 3-hour parking at metered spaces,
- The Calvert Street Parking Garage at 19 St Johns Street is Free Parking between 6pm and 6am
- Gott’s Court and Knighton Parking Garages are $5 for all day parking when you pre-pay at www.annapolisparking.com
- Free Circulator buses
The historic, brick-lined streets will be full of carolers, choirs, musicians, and other street performers. There will be fun photo opportunities for all ages. Many downtown merchants offer complimentary refreshments, specials, shopping incentives and a personalized approach to customer service that is certain to create a delightful sense of community and belonging. Please come out on December 7th, 14th or 21st!