New for 2014, the Bay Bridge Boat Show has added a family-friendly theme celebrating on-the-water fun. The three day event runs April 11-13, 2014 and will feature several hundred boats (new and brokerage) and introduce dozens of adult and kid friendly activities.
Produced by the Annapolis Boat Shows, the Bay Bridge Boat Show is the first opportunity of the year for experienced and novice boaters to shop for the latest in equipment, electronics, clothing and boating accessories. Boats of all sizes, from luxury yachts to fishing boats and inflatables are on display and several pro surf shops will exhibit.
The show opens on Friday April 11 at 10:00am and includes a free Barbecue Bash at 5:00pm with live entertainment. Show goers are encouraged to spend the weekend on Kent Island with special reduced two-day tickets available and discounted show rates at the Best Western Kent Narrows Inn.
Special events include:
- On-Site Parking for Attendees! ($3 donation to Kent Island HS Athletic Boosters)
- Free BBQ and music Friday at 5:00pm for attendees and exhibitors.
- Discounted show rates at the Best Western Kent Narrows Inn!
- Demo Boat Rides
- Rachel Carson, Univ. of MD Center for Environmental Science’s 81-foot Chesapeake Bay research vessel will be available for tours.
- U. S. Power Squadron will offer a boating safety course for children on Saturday.
- Kids area with face painting and a moon bounce.
- Brand new food court with wood-fired pizza, gourmet hot dogs, and ice cream.
- Shore Tackle & Custom Rods will offer fishing, fly-fishing and rod building demonstrations.
- Radio controlled boats available for family fun courtesy of Sea Ray.
- Mantra-fit will hold daily yoga exercise classes on small surfboards and hourly in-water demonstrations of paddle-board fitness program.
The leading manufacturers of powerboats will be at the Bay Bridge Boat Show with more than 200 brand new and brokerage boats on display!
- Beneteau’s premier showcase of high performance powerboats.
- Wake boats by Mastercraft, and Axis and Malibu.
- Kayaks, canoes, rowing shells, paddle-boards and inflatables!