The Ninth Annual Mentoring Awards, sponsored by the Volunteer Center For Anne Arundel County will be presented on Thursday, March 13, 2014. Join us in recognizing people who are striving to make a difference in the lives of our young people.
Help celebrate mentoring in our community by submitting your nominations for the following categories:
Youth Mentoring Programs in Anne Arundel County, including
- In-school and after-school programs
- Community-based and Business-based programs
- Faith-based programs
- AVID Volunteer of the Year
- Peer (Youth) Mentor of the Year
- Mentor of the Year
- Lifetime Mentor Award
- Community Hopeologist of the Year (to recognize an individual who has been instilling hope, optimism and success in children)
- Hope Square Award (to recognize a school or community program that embraces the Kids at Hope philosophy in their program)
All that is required is that you submit one or more nominations by close of business on February 25, 2014, to the Volunteer Center for Anne Arundel County. The nomination forms may be downloaded from our website at www.volunteerannearundel.org/specialevents and mailed to the Volunteer Center at 2666 Riva Road, Ste 130, Annapolis, MD 21401.
The Awards Celebration will be held from 6-8 pm, Thursday, March 13, 2014, at the Bates Legacy Center, 1101 Smithville Street, Annapolis 21401. The public is invited to join us at this free event on March 14th (donations gratefully accepted) to honor the award winners and learn more about mentoring (RSVPs required).
Any questions about nominations or the awards ceremony should be directed to Holli Dillard-Cranfill at 410-897-9207 or [email protected]