The musical lineup has been announced for the 2nd Annual Annapolis Craft Beer & Music Festival to be held on September 21st.
1. Lilly and Mudd: Definitely for the sophisticated ear; smoky, sassy and sultry, Lilly & Mudd is a local alternative group that’s drawing a lot of interest in the region. In both their original music and their remix of rarely covered tunes the group defies categorical genre.
Singer-Songwriters Tish Martinez, Murray Fentress, Steve Sitton, and Don Lamb-Minor deliver an acoustic sound with the perfect modicum of electric blues guitar to put a definitive edge on their music.
Lead singer Tish’s rich, deep and urbane voice sets the character of this group. You don’t want to miss this group.
2. The Walking Sticks: The Walking Sticks is the outfit of Chelsea Lee and twin brothers Max and Spencer Ernst. Their vocals weave dream pop grooves that pair Fleetwoodesque harmonies and vintage synth youthfulness.
3. Trademark: The acoustic rock/country duo of Richard Strickland and Mark Magistrelli features strong vocal harmonies backed with an acoustic guitar and bass. Their good time energy and sound is a great fit for any venue. TRADEMARK covers tunes from the Eagles, Crosby, Stills and Nash, Jimmy Buffett, Johnny Cash, Zac Brown Band, Toby Keith and many more.
4. Amazon: Classic Rock Rock Blues — and just about everything in between.
5. Swampcandy: Swampcandy’s aggressive Stomping-Mississippi-Blues and cross-genre sets create an eclectic mix of honestly-crafted songs that will take you on a journey of raw emotion and refined sensation.
Tickets are $40 but for a limited time, you can get them for $30!