Annapolis Mayor Joshua J. Cohen is moving City employees out of Hillman Garage during USNA Graduation, Parents Weekend and for the Power and Sail Boat Shows to free up spots for visitors during the high-profile events.
All employees, except those with a State-issued handicapped license plate or hang tag who have parking privileges in the Hillman Garage, will be required to park in the Knighton Garage on the following dates:
- Graduation Week- Wednesday, May 23 through Tuesday, May 29
- Parents Weekend – Friday, September 21
- Fall Sailboat Show – Thursday, October 4 through Monday October 8
- Fall Powerboat Show – Thursday, October 11 and Friday October 12.
The CIRCULATOR trolleys will shuttle employees to and from City Hall and 145 Gorman on these dates.
During the events, residents and visitors should also take advantage of the CIRCULATOR trolleys as a means of quickly moving people around the Central Business District, between West Gate Circle and Memorial Circle at City Dock.
Park in any of the four City garages and ride the CIRCULATOR all day at no additional cost.
- Noah Hillman Parking Garage – 150 Gorman Street
- Gotts Court Parking Garage – 25 Northwest Street
- Knighton Parking Garage – 1A Colonial Avenue
- Park Place – 5 Park Place
For more information on the garage pricing, call the Department of Transportation at 410-263-7964.
This informative post is indeed a great help for me. thanks a lot for sharing. I’ll bookmark your page to keep me updated. Thanks!