February 1, 2023
Annapolis, US 30 F

Annapolis Senior Apartment Fire

Crews remain on the scene of a three alarm fire at the Claiborne senior apartment high rise on Hearne Road which appears to have originated in a tenth floor bathroom.  Crews at the scene suspect a malfunctioning bathroom fan was the source.

The large response, including crews from Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, and the US Naval Academy were dispatched due to the potential for injury and large loss of property. The County’s Ambu-Bus (mass casualty ambulance) was on the scene as a precaution and to provide shelter for the many seniors and disabled who were forced outside in the cold air.

The Second Alarmers also responded to provide food and drink to the fire crews.

This story was initially reported on our twitter stream.

[blackbirdpie url=”http://twitter.com/eyeonannapolis/status/145173461122285568″]

[blackbirdpie url=”http://twitter.com/eyeonannapolis/status/145174762530942977″]

[blackbirdpie url=”http://twitter.com/eyeonannapolis/status/145175150105595905″]

[blackbirdpie url=”http://twitter.com/eyeonannapolis/status/145175859295305728″]

[blackbirdpie url=”http://twitter.com/eyeonannapolis/status/145176460238401537″]

[blackbirdpie url=”http://twitter.com/eyeonannapolis/status/145176892310421504″]

[blackbirdpie url=”http://twitter.com/eyeonannapolis/status/145179075001073664″]

[blackbirdpie url=”http://twitter.com/eyeonannapolis/status/145179537146253312″]

[blackbirdpie url=”http://twitter.com/eyeonannapolis/status/145180745537814528″]

[blackbirdpie url=”http://twitter.com/eyeonannapolis/status/145182295337349120″]

[blackbirdpie url=”http://twitter.com/eyeonannapolis/status/145182816316043264″]

 

Post was updated at 1:02pm to add photos and twitter stream.

Previous Article

2012 Senior Olympics Announced

Next Article

Jing Ying To Celebrate Year Of The Dragon

You might be interested in …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *