Sheryl Hoehner, licensed dietitian-nutritionist and registered dietitian, will talk about therapeutic diets at five county sites during November. Her programs are free and open to the public and are sponsored by the Nutrition Program of the Anne Arundel County Department of Aging and Disabilities.
“Ask the Dietitian” will be held:
• Nov. 16, 10-11 a.m., Brooklyn Park Senior Activity Center, 202 Hammonds Lane, Brooklyn Park. Her topic will be “Diabetes and Nutrition.”
• Nov. 17, 9:30-11:30 a.m., Glenwood High-Rise Nutrition Site, 701 Glenwood St., Annapolis; and 12:30-2 p.m., South County Senior Activity Center, 27 Stepneys Lane, Edgewater.
• Nov. 18, 9:30-11 a.m., Glen Forest Nutrition Site, 7975 Crain Highway, Glen Burnie; and 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m., Glen Square Nutrition Site, 102 Crain highway, Glen Burnie.
• Nov. 28, 10-11:30 a.m., Annapolis Senior Activity Center, 119 S. Villa Ave., Annapolis; and 12:30-2 p.m., Arnold Senior Activity Center, 44 Church Road, Arnold.
• Nov. 30, 9:30-11:30 a.m., Pumphrey Nutrition Site, Lloyd Keaser Community Center, 5757 Belle Grove Road, Baltimore; and 12:30-2 p.m., O’Malley Senior Activity Center, 1275 Odenton Road, Odenton.
Anyone needing special accommodation for any event must contact the Nutrition Program at 410-222-4464, Ext. 3007, or through Maryland Relay 7-1-1 or by e-mail at [email protected] at least seven days in advance of the event.