On 18 August 2011 at 0907 hrs. an officer took a report of a credit card fraud and theft. The Officer learned the victim lost her credit card in the parking lot of the CVS store located at 28 Magothy Beach Road. The card was picked up by the suspects and used at several area stores to make purchases. Video surveillance captured images of the suspects using the card.
The five suspects are described as:
- Suspect #1 White Male, late teens/early twenties, wearing a red t-shirt and kaki shorts.
- Suspect #2 White Male, late teens early twenties, wearing a white t-shirt and dark shorts.
- Suspect #3 White Male, early twenties, green “John Deere” hat, white t-shirt, dark shorts.
- Suspect #4 White Male, early twenties, black baseball hat, black shirt, dark shorts.
- Suspect #5 White female, late teens/early twenties, blue shirt, jean shorts, long brown hair.
At this time no further information is available and the investigation is ongoing. Anyone with information on this incident is aksed to contact Corporal Dziwanowski of the Eastern District at 410-222-6145.