What was initially thought to be a chimney fire turned out to be a oil burner fire in a unoccupied house in the 8500 block of Main Avenue in Pasadena. Fire crews were called to the area of Lake and Main and discovered light smoke from the chimney which turned into heavy black smoke. Fire crews made a forced entry into the home to discover an oil burner on fire.
Photographer, Matt Stevens was on the scene for Eye On Annapolis. Additional photos can be found in his gallery, Five Alarm Photography.