<------

Stabbing At Taco Bell In Edgewater

| November 29, 2010, 08:08 PM | 6 Comments

UPDATE 10:10PM: From a reader who passed by the scene shortly after the incident, it appears that it happen in the parking lot on the south side of the restaurant (opposite side from the drive-through) as the fire department was hosing down the parking lot.

The Anne Arundel County police and fire department are on the scene of a stabbing at the Taco Bell restaurant at 3091 Solomons Island Road in Edgewater.

A Maryland State Police Medevac helicopter has been called to land at nearby Lee Airport for transport to Baltimore Shock-Trauma. The severity of the injuries is unknown.

The suspect fled the scene in a car.

Tags: , , , ,

Category: NEWS

1. Mercedes312 says:

…I think they pulled the car over at 214 and Carrs Wharf Road and arrested two girls inside. I wasn’t able to get much info but I’d venture to guess by the way the officers handled the girls, the two incidents are related.

2. Dave Borther says:

Really wish I’d looked more deeply into community crime stats before moving here. This town has real potential for growth – the new shopping center is great! – but not if this kind of hillbilly crap keeps on happening.

3. Jess Hurley says:

Dave – This doesn’t happen in other parts of Maryland? Please advise as to your knowledge of said hillbillies and the “crap that keeps happening”. Wow, I’ve lived here my whole life and can only recall a few incidences in the past 32 years. I wonder if the “potential growth” has anything to do with that. Hmmm…..

4. Nathan says:

Did anyone notice that the oldest suspect is only 19? And then the others were younger teenage girls…
    Oh, and the new shopping center will end up just like Arundel Mills and Bowie Towne Center if things don’t straighten out soon.
    Don’t be offended by the term “hillbilly” either… I’d say it’s more of the “Glen Burnie thug-wannabe TRASH” that’s creeped it’s way into town.

What does the new shopping center have to do with this? It was in the parking lot of a stand alone fast food joint.

6. Nicole Ramsey says:

Their stupid kids. I went to school there 5 years ago, lived there for several years, and volunteered at the fire station for a short time. People assume that residents of Edgewater are redneck because… well I don’t know why. Most are just the same as anyone else, just live a little lower in Anne Arundel County than others. What I want to know is who did it and why they did it. When I lived there just a few months ago I saw no problem, some people decide to crowd out in the K-Mart parking lot and just chill there for a while at night… other than that there’s no real problem in the commercial part of Edgewater, and those people don’t bother other drivers or pedestrians that iv seen. It’s probably just a domestic dispute.