UPDATE: From neighbors, the address in the dispatch report was incorrect and the correct address is 110 Kuethe Drive, which state records show as being owned by Margaret Tippett.
A fire at 112 110Kuethe Drive in the Hillsmere Shores neighborhood sent a 56 year old woman to the hospital last night with severe smoke inhalation.
Fire crews were called to the single family residence early this morning. When they arrived at 144am when they found a house 25% involved. The woman was found on the 2nd floor with serious injuries and transported to the hospital. Her current condition is unknown.
The fire was placed under control in a few moments and was contained to the living room and kitchen areas. According to state records, the home is owned by Demetris and Androulla Kishis Margaret Tippett.