Top Ten Pages At Eye On Annapolis
This week is quite a mixed bag. An old column on brunches made the list as did the column from Chanel from last week. Once again, the BGE post ranked up there as well; but, beware that this is an old article and actually at this point, BGE will be relaxing their turn off policy for the winter.
Eye On Annapolis is preparing to send out its first newsletter. Are you on the list for private content, special subscriber only promotions and more? Just fill out the form in the upper right corner and you will be all set.
10. H1N1 Vaccines Available At Local High Schools
9. Capital Hikes Daily Price By 50%
8. Bank Of America: Watch Out For Hidden Fees
7. Kids Gone Wild: Sexting
6. Healthcare Reform
5. BGE Turnoffs To Resume
4. Yumm Brunch!
3. Another Body Washes Ashore
2. Ft. Hood Killer At Work In Annapolis
1. Chanel’s Advice On The Other Woman