Chesapeake Life Center is offering a variety of grief support groups this winter and spring on the John & Cathy Belcher Campus at 90 Ritchie Highway, Pasadena, MD.
- Child Loss Support Group for parents experiencing the loss of a child of any age meets monthly from 10 a.m. to noon on the first Saturday of the month beginning Jan. 7 through June 3.
- Evening Grief Support Group offers attendees an opportunity to explore grief themes and share strategies for healing within a community of trust. The groups meets weekly from 6 to 7:30 p.m. Thursdays from Jan. 26 to March 2.
- Loss of Life Partner/Spouse Evening Group for grieving career-aged individuals meets from 6:30 to 8 p.m. on the third Wednesday of the month beginning Jan. 18 through June 21. Please call for childcare availability.
- Morning Grief Support Group offers attendees an opportunity to explore grief themes and share strategies for healing within a community of trust. The group meets weekly from 10 to 11:30 a.m. Tuesdays from Jan. 24 to Feb. 28.
- Suicide Grievers meets in the evening on the second Tuesday of the month beginning Jan. 10 through June 13. Call 410-987-2129 for times and to speak with a counselor prior to attending your first meeting.
- Together…Silent No More is a monthly support group for those grieving a loss due to substance abuse. It meets from 6 to 7:30 p.m. on the third Monday of the month beginning Jan. 16 through June 19.
- Registration is required and can be completed by calling 888-501-7077 or by visiting www.chesapeakelifecenter.org.
Category: LIFE IN THE AREA