Get inside the mind of award-winning Chef Zachary Pope for a glimpse of the creative process that goes into gourmet cuisine. Blackwall Hitch’s Chef’s Table Wine Dinner is an evening of exquisite food perfectly paired with complementing wines.
Tuesday, June 21 at 7 pm, you are invited to enjoy 5-courses created and plated by Chef Pope, named 2016 Capital Gazette Best Chef, along with a discussion of each course and its complementing wine. A special guest sommelier joins Chef Pope to explain how the food/wine pairings were made.
Limited seating is available. $100 per person. For reservations call 410.263.3454
(wine pairings pending)
- Grilled Shrimp with Bean Thread Noodle Vegetable Nest and Yuzu Foam
- Pan Roasted Duck Breast atop Savory Herbs de Provence Vegetable Crepes with Pomegranate Molasses
- Blowfish Tail with Grit Cakes and Large Diced Bacon served with Blackberry Mocha Sauce
- Roasted Lamb and Vegetable Skewers with Savory Quinoa Stuffed Plums
- Peach and Rhubarb enrobed in Cinnamon Pastry with Vanilla Bean Ice Cream and Zinfandel Reduction