Blackwall Hitch invites you to join them in welcoming 2016 with great food, live music, champagne & fun. Beginning at 5 pm on Thursday, December 31, Blackwall will begin the first of three reservation-only seatings for guests to enjoy an exclusive 4-course meal from award-winning Chef Zachary Pope.
At 9:30 pm, the Blackwall stage will rock with The Shatners, a favorite local dance party band. At midnight, guests from the last dinner seating will enjoy party favors & complimentary champagne to toast in the New Year.
Seatings for New Year’s Eve at Blackwall are as follows:
5 pm – a 90-minute “early-bird” seating (5-6:30 pm), four course meal (menu below) with a special $75 per person pricing. (Regular price $95).
7 pm – a 2-hour seating (7-9 pm) four courses, $95 per person
9:30 pm – four courses, seating goes through midnight and includes champagne toast and party favors, $125 per person.
After a late night, guests are invited to return for a New Year’s Day Brunch (10 am to 2 pm) on Friday, January 1, and receive $5 off the brunch price on presentation of a New Year’s Eve dinner receipt.
Limited seating is available. Reservations can be made by calling Blackwall Hitch at 410.263.3454
New Year’s Eve Menu
By Chef Zachary Pope
(Select one from each)
- Cream of Crab Soup with Sherry and Tarragon Oil
- Butternut Squash & Fennel simmered with Aromatic Vegetables, garnished with Apple Cider Cream and Toasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Blackwall Hitch Salad of mixed Winter Greens, Carrots, Tomatoes and Red Onions in a Cucumber Collar with Champagne Vinaigrette
- Pear and Fried Goat Cheese Salad with Arugula, Candied Walnuts, Raisins and Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Crab Stuffed Salmon Loin in Puff Pastry with Wilted Baby Kale and a Lemon Butter Sauce
- Roasted Boneless Half Chicken with Garlic & Rosemary Rub served with Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans and hearty Chicken Gravy
- Surf & Turf consisting of Braised Beef Short Rib with sautéed Shrimp accompanied by Roasted Corn Salsa, Cheesy Grits and Creole Butter Sauce
- Grilled Filet of Beef with Gruyere Gratin Potatoes, Asparagus and a Red Wine Reduction
- Chocolate “Black Out” consisting of Rich Chocolate Cake enrobed in Chocolate Frosting served with a Raspberry Sauce
- White Chocolate & Raspberry Bread Pudding with Chocolate Sauce
- Chocolate Mousse with Strawberries and Hazelnut Brittle
- Vanilla Bean Ice Cream OR Red Raspberry Sorbet available with seasonal fruit