The Anne Arundel Community College Creative Services team earned eight Certificate of Excellence awards in Graphic Design USA’s 2015 American Graphic Design national design competition. Graphic Design USA has sponsored the competition for more than 50 years, and this year’s competition drew more than 10,000 entries from advertising agencies, graphic design firms, corporations, associations, universities, government and publishers.
Winning designs receiving the Certificate of Excellence include:
• The Hotel, Culinary Arts and Tourism Institute brochure series designed by Allison Baumbusch-Ernst, assistant director of Creative Services.
• The Arts, Crafts and Photograph Catalog designed by graphic designer Robin Ward.
• Fans used at the Commencement ceremony, designed by graphic designer Ben Pierce.
• The Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial Breakfast invitation packet, designed by Pierce.
• The Cultural Arts brochure, designed by Baumbusch-Ernst and Pierce.
• The Athletics Awards Hall of Fame program designed by senior graphic designer Charles West.
• The Marty Knepp Memorial Concert program designed by West.
Creative Services is part of the Public Relations and Marketing office at the college. The team also won seven national awards in the Graphic Design USA competition last year and six national awards in 2013. For information about the college, visit http://www.aacc.edu.