HERE. a pop-up shop & Whole Health Designs, along with john hogan consulting are heart-centered, local, small business owners who also host give-back events in Annapolis. Most of the time we choose a local non-profit or charity to give back to, but this time we are responding to the great need in Nepal.
Mahila Partnership is a non-profit organization founded by Angela Devlin and Julie Morrill, who specialize in disaster relief efforts. Mahila Partnership addresses the most pressing unmet needs of women and girls following disasters. They support recovery through investments in sustainable development, culturally appropriate health services, and disaster risk reduction initiatives.
100% of money raised will go directly to Mahila Partnership and the women and girls of Nepal.
Fundraising event info; the purchase of a $25 ticket includes:
Date/Time: Wednesday, May 27th from 6 – 9 pm
Place: On the lawn of The Charles Carroll House – 107 Duke of Gloucester Street, Annapolis, MD 21401
- Rain or shine! The event will be held in the historic building if we can not be outside
- Food donated by local favorite restaurants (including Annapolis Smokehouse… others are to be confirmed!)
- Oysters donated & shucked for you by Barren Island Oysters & Ugly Oysters
- Drinks by Whole Health Designs, john hogan consulting, Great Frogs & local brew samples by Naptown Pint
- Live music by Joceyln Faro and Laura Brino
- LIVE AUCTION featuring only three amazing baskets, each valued at over $1,000
~ Whole Health Designs (fitness & health
~ HERE. a pop-up shop (local artisans/fashion)
~ Annapolis (gift cards & product from restaurants, salons, boutiques and more!)
Link for event & to purchase tickets or make a donation: http://wholehealthdesigns.com/mahila-partnership-event/