The Olivia Constants Foundation,Inc. (OCF) a 501c3 public charity, recently awarded 12 scholarships to deserving graduated seniors.
The scholarships totaled over $25,000.
The foundation has been funded by donations in memory of Olivia Constants who tragically lost her life in a sailing accident near the Naval Academy in Annapolis on June 23,2011.
These scholarships will enable exceptionally talented and driven students to continue their educational pursuits. The Olivia Constants Foundation congratulates the following 2014 award recipients:
Zoe Cyphers – South River High School – Catholic University
- Ben Fisher – Broadneck High School – Belmont University
- Jessica Zhao – Meade High School – Harvard College
- Annalise Hiskey – Broadneck High School – University of North Carolina Wilmington
- Carly Sciandra – Old Mill High School – University of Maryland Baltimore County
- Daniel Shearer – Annapolis High School – West Virginia University
- Kimberly Toler – Meade High School – University of Maryland
- Elena VandenBerg – Archbishop Spalding High School – Stanford University
- Elle Wells – The Key School – St. Mary’s College of Maryland
- Connor Joyce – Broadneck High School – Johns Hopkins University
- Melanie Williams – Southern High School – George Mason University
- Ally Markussen – Bishop Ireton High School – St. Joseph’s University(rising Junior)
More information can be obtained at www.oliviaconstants.org