Fordham and Dominion Brewing will be bringing 14 local food vendors to sell their culinary delights at the R2Hop2 Beer and Music Festival on April 26th.
- Hoffman Meats (Bier Dawgs and Pulled Pork)
- Pigheaded BBQ (BBQ and Pulled Pork)
- 33 West (Hamburgers and Grilled Chicken)
- Hot Stuff Paninis (Grilled Sandwiches)
- Babcis (Potato Pancakes)
- Frankfurt Bakery and Deli (Boar’s Head Hot Dogs)
- Hawg Nutz BBQ (BBQ items)
- Dukes Meats (Craft Jerky)
- Doc Magrogan’s (Lobster Rolls and Crab Cakes)
- Vitale’s (Italian Ice)
- Lil Shuckers (Corn on the Cob, Baked Potatoes and Sweet Potatoes)
- Little Richards (Funnel Cakes, Popcorn and Cotton Candy)
- Steve Curran Oysters (Raw and Fried Oysters)
- Harvest Ridge Winery (Wine)
R2Hop2 will be held from 12-7pm at the Brewery, located at 1284 McD Dr. in Dover and will feature the live music of four local bands: Community Center, Lower Case Blues, River, and Epstein’s Mother. This event will be held rain or shine and it appeals to a broad range of audiences. Adults will be entertained by a keg toss, cornhole, a Bier Dawg eating contest and homebrew demonstration while children will be treated to rock wall climbing. Throughout the day, there will be firkin tappings and a collaboration beer with Mispillion River Brewing.
R2Hop2 is sponsored by Dover Rent-All Tents and Events, Cargill Malts, Timbar and 93.5 The Beach. Tickets are still available and may be purchased at the Brewery or fordhamanddominion.com.
|Upcoming Local Shows at Rams Head On Stage|
|June 30||Whitford / St. Holmes|
|July 1||A Tribute to Count Basie Starring The John Blount-Dave Tucker Big Band|
|July 2||The Idol Kings: A Tribute To Tom Petty, Journey & John Mellencamp|
|July 3||The Box Tops|
|July 5||Jarekus Singleton|
|July 6||Todd Bauchspies: Rammie Winner for Best Local Show of the Year!|