24-7 Entertainment is thrilled to announce the return of The Shindig Music Festival to Carroll Park in Baltimore, MD on Saturday, September 27, 2014.
This year’s two main stages will be anchored by alternative rock legends JANE’S ADDICTION and punk rock favorites RISE AGAINST. Adding to the eclectic festivities will be Gogol Bordello, Clutch, Fishbone, Halestorm, Lucero, J Roddy Walston & The Business, Larry and His Flask, The Mahones, The Bots, Charm City Devils, Bad Seed Rising and a TBD local artist.
A “Shindig” is defined as “a large, lively party celebrating something”. In this case, the “something” is an independent DIY Rock & Roll spirit and work ethic that make up the very core of the city of Baltimore. This year’s lineup is as fun and diverse as the neighborhoods and people of Charm City.
The all-day festival will feature two identical main stages with NO OVERLAPPING SETS of music. The Vending Village in The Woods offers a variety of Baltimore’s best and familiar food and beverage options with plenty of seating and shade available. The Woods is also home to the Ripley’s “Believe it or Not” Side Stage featuring an array of rare talent including sword swallowers, fire breathers, aerial acrobats, burlesque performances and other visually captivating oddities.
GENERAL ADMISSION – $60.00 until August 16 and $70.00 after August 16
VIP – $165.00 (limited amount available) includes:
* One VIP Parking Space in Secured Lot Closest to Festival Grounds
* Separate VIP Entrance Upon Arrival
* Exclusive Entry into Two VIP Areas
* Exclusive Access to Two Elevated Covered Viewing Decks (One at Each Main Stage)
* Exclusive Discounted Food & Drink Menu in both VIP areas
* Private Air Conditioned Restrooms
* Relaxed Cushioned Seating Areas
* Complimentary Bottled Water
* Complimentary Photos of You and Your friends from Festival Photographer
* The Shindig Festival T-Shirt
* The Shindig Commemorative VIP Laminate
* Goodie Bag
* Tickets also available at The Sound Garden in Fells Point (only $3.00 service fee per ticket)
Gates Open at Noon – Music Begins at 12:30pm and Jane’s Addiction ends at 11:00pm
|Upcoming Local Shows at Rams Head On Stage|
|July 24||The Time Jumpers|
|July 25||The Dan Band|
|July 26||Tyrone Wells **All Ages Matinee**|
|July 27||Satisfaction: The International Rolling Stones Show|
|July 28||Debbie Davies Band & Chris Cain Band|