To raise awareness and donations to support the mission of improving the quality of life for those in our community living with and affected by advanced illness, Hospice of the Chesapeake is partnering with a group of local restaurants in November to celebrate National Hospice Month.
The following generous restaurants in the community are donating a portion of their proceeds to Hospice of the Chesapeake on specific dates and times:
- Macaroni Grill, 178 Jennifer Rd., Annapolis, Nov. 7, 4 – 9 p.m.
- Luna Blu, 36 West St., Annapolis, Nov. 17, 5 – 9:30 p.m.
- Café Mezzanotte, 760 Ritchie Hwy., Severna Park, Nov. 19, 4 – 9 p.m.
- Two Rivers Steal & Fish House, 4105 Mountain Rd., Pasadena, Nov. 25, 3 – 10 p.m.
- Union Jacks, Nov. 21, 2072 Somerville Rd., Annapolis, 11 a.m. – 10 p.m.
Guests are asked to mention Hospice of the Chesapeake when dining to ensure the donation to the nonprofit headquartered in Pasadena, MD.
“We are particularly grateful to these generous local restaurants and their owners who are dedicated to supporting hospice care in our community,” said Michael McHale, President and CEO, Hospice of the Chesapeake. For more information and a full list of participants, please visit www.hospicechesapeake.org.