Members of the Crystal Spring Annapolis development team are inviting area residents, civic leaders and organizations to join them for a series of informational sessions to learn more about the project, view the latest site plans and ask any questions they might have.
Daytime sessions will be held at the Wellness House of Annapolis and evening sessions at St. Martin’s Lutheran Church. Refreshments will be served.
Brief presentations from Crystal Spring Annapolis representatives will take place at 15 minutes past each hour, followed by informal conversations with individual members of the team where attendees can ask questions and request additional information about the project.
“We look forward to sharing information about Crystal Spring as well as answering questions, receiving comments and hearing feedback about any aspect of the project in a convenient and welcoming setting,” said Marshall Breines, one of the principals of the development team.
The first set of sessions is scheduled as follows:
- Tuesday, August 27, 9-11:30 a.m. (with the brief presentations starting at 9:15 and 10:15 a.m.), Wellness House of Annapolis, 2625 Mas Que Farm Road
- Tuesday, August 27, 5-9 p.m. (5:15, 6:15, 7:15 and 8:15 p.m.), St. Martin’s Lutheran Church, 1120 Spa Road
- Tuesday, September 10, 5-9 p.m. (5:15, 6:15, 7:15 and 8:15 p.m.), St. Martin’s Lutheran Church, 1120 Spa Road
- Wednesday, September 11, 9-11:30 a.m. (9:15 and 10:15 a.m.), Wellness House of Annapolis, 2625 Mas Que Farm Road
- Wednesday, September 11, 5-9 p.m. (5:15, 6:15, 7:15 and 8:15 p.m.), St. Martin’s Lutheran Church, 1120 Spa Road
RSVPs are not required but for more information or to request any special accommodations, please call 410-268-3035.