24-7 Entertainment, the long time Maryland promoter, is proud to introduce The Shindig. The Shindig is Baltimore’s latest Music Festival and will be ushering out the summer in style with your favorite bands spanning several decades.
The Shindig will be held at Carroll Park in Historic Pigtown on Saturday, September 14.
The eclectic lineup features Dropkick Murphys, Joan Jett and The Blackhearts, The Gaslight Anthem, Clutch, The Mighty Mighty Bosstones, Reverend Horton Heat, The Hold Steady, Jimmie’s Chicken Shack, Larry and His Flask, The Glenmont Popes, Bad Seed Rising, and a Local Band Contest Winner to be determined. Paul Manna, The festival organizer, says “as a fan of every artist on the festival, I can say, with confidence, thousands of live music lovers will truly appreciate this lineup as much as I do”.
The all day event will feature two identical main stages with no overlapping sets of music. The vending village in The Woods will be the home of the Ripley’s “Believe it or Not” Side Stage featuring rare talent and oddities continuously entertaining throughout the day and evening. A section of The Woods will also include a diverse offering of Baltimore’s best food and beverage options with plenty of seating and shade available.
Carroll Park is located 1/2 mile from Camden Yards, M&T Bank Stadium, I-95, and I-395.
To eliminate any parking concerns, 24-7 Entertainment has reserved several large, secured parking lots that borders the festival grounds. Parking passes, which are recommended, can be purchased online, in advance. The green grass oasis at Carroll Park may be Baltimore’s best kept secret….until now! The Shindig is proud to welcome festival lovers from all over the MidAtlantic region.
- Gates open at Noon Music begins at 1:00pm and ends at 11:00pm
- General Admission tickets are $48.50 until July 17 and $53.50 after July 17
A limited number of VIP tickets are available for $125.00, which includes:
- One Parking Space Closest to Festival Grounds
- Separate VIP Entrance Upon Arrival
- Exclusive Entry into Two VIP Areas and Lounges
- Exclusive Access to 2 elevated covered viewing decks (one at each stage) located directly behind and slightly above the mixing positions, this is the best sounding spot at the festival.
- Exclusive Discounts on Premium Food & Drinks
- Air Conditioned Restrooms
- Relaxed Cushioned Seating Areas
- Complimentary Bottled Water
- Complimentary Massages
- Complimentary Photos of You and Your friends from Festival Photographer
- The Shindig Festival TShirt
- The Shindig Commemorative VIP Laminate
- Goodie Bag
TICKETS ON SALE NOW! VIP SOLD OUT.
Available through Missiontix.com
|Upcoming Local Shows at Rams Head On Stage|
|May 4||Javier Colon: Winner of NBC's The Voice Season One|
|May 5||Spyro Gyra|
|May 6||Paula Cole|
|May 7||The New Stew feat. Corey Glover (Living Colour) & Roosevelt Collier Performing the Album 'Bill Withers Live at Carnegie Hall' **All Ages Matinee**|
|May 7||The New Romance: 80s Prom Night (Dance Floor!)|