Trained tax volunteers will be available at all of the Anne Arundel County Senior Centers now through April 5th. Each Senior Center has designated days and times when tax preparers will be available and they do not accept walk-ins.
Anne Arundel County residents who are over age 55, with an Adjusted Gross Income of $49,000 or less, and/or disabled are welcome to have their taxes completed free of charge at any of the seven Senior Centers in our county. This includes the Annapolis Senior Center, Arnold Senior Center, Brooklyn Park Senior Center, O’Malley Senior Center, Pasadena Senior Center, Pascal Senior Center and South County Senior Center.
Tax preparers will be available to assist with simple 2012 income tax returns only. Volunteers cannot do returns involving partnerships or corporations, self-employed persons or rental properties. Guidelines also call for doing only Business EZ and no more than 5 stock transactions.
If you meet the above criteria, please call or visit your nearest Senior Center to schedule an appointment.
- Annapolis Senior Center – 410-222-1818
- Arnold Senior Center – 410-222-1922
- Brooklyn Park Senior Center – 410-222-6847
- O’Malley Senior Center – 410-222-6227
- Pasadena Senior Center – 410-222-0030
- Pascal Senior Center – 410-222-6680
- South County Senior Center – 410-222-1927