Rams Head On Stage has announced that their annual New Year’s Eve celebration this year will feature The Return, an internationally touring Beatles Tribute band, performing two sets of Beatles hits headlining an evening complete with a dance floor, a fully stocked bar, appetizers, a gourmet dinner buffet, dessert, party favors, a midnight champagne toast, and special offers from area hotels.
Tickets for the event are $114 (plus tax and gratuity) and are available for purchase now at www.ramsheadonstage.com or by calling the Rams Head box office at 410.265.4545
About The Return
The Return got its start back in 1995 when four young friends got together to play their favorite Beatles songs just for the fun of it. That show—which was supposed to be a one time thing–led to another gig until the band found themselves playing on a regular basis. They became fixated on the idea of recreating the early sixties Beatles concert experience from the tiniest detail (John Lennon’s on-stage gum-chewing) to the biggest, most expensive details (using exact replicas of the instruments and gear the Beatles used). While they were learning to comb their moptops just right and finding the right Beatle boots and black suits to wear, they were also learning each song note for note, rhythm for rhythm—getting the signature moves and ‘looks’ of the Fab Four down pat, too. The Return has crafted a truly authentic, entertaining, and very exciting show. And in doing so, the band not only delivers a near perfect reproduction of a live Beatles concert–they capture the very essence of the Beatles themselves. This New Years Eve, The Return will be performing two unique sets (complete with a costume change between sets) featuring Ed Sullivan era material as well as the Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club.
New Year’s Eve Celebration
Once a year, Rams Head On Stage is transformed from a completely seated venue, into a classic speakeasy complete with a coat check, a corner dance floor next to the stage, tables draped in linen, polished silver, and party hats to go around! With a British Invasion themed menu carefully selected by Chef Mikey Urquhard, who hails from the British Isles, ticketholders can ring in the New Year in style at Rams Head On Stage.
- 6:45pm: Doors
- 7pm-8pm: Appetizers
- 8:30-10pm: Buffet
- 10:00pm: The Return begins Ed Sullivan Set
- 10:30pm Desserts served
- 11:50 pm: The Return begins Auld Lang Syne and Sgt. Peppers Set
- Midnight: Toast
- 1am: Party Ends and a New Year begins!
- CANAPÉS AND VOL AU VENTS: Smoked Salmon Mousse • Chicken & Asparagus • Shrimp • Mushroom Duxelles
- BROWN WINDSOR SOUP: A castle favorite of Lamb, stewing steak, Madeira, parsnips, carrots and rice all blitzed together.
- FISHERMAN’S PIE: Tender salmon and cod baked in white sauce with carrots, English peas and potatoes. Topped with a flaky homemade crust.
- ENGLISH PEA SALAD: Creamy pea salad topped with crispy bacon.
- REAL SHEPHERD’S PIE: Made with ground lamb and Rosemary gravy.
- CARVED TO ORDER PORK LOIN: Served with a Gooseberry and cranberry chutney.
- SIDES: Mashed Parsnips • Minted Peas • Chestnut Stuffing • Grilled Lemon Asparagus with Hollandaise
- DESSERT: Black Forest Gateaux
This year Rams Head has also partnered with local hotels within easy walking distance of the venue for guests attending the New Year’s Eve bash.
- Historic Inns Of Annapolis is offering a complimentary bottle of champagne in their room.
- Loews Annapolis Hotel is offering an exclusive rate of $105 for the evening.
- The Westin is offering an exclusive rate of $99 for the evening.
- O’Callaghan Hotel offers an exclusive rate of $149 to guests using the RHNYE block code.
For more details on this and other events or to purchase tickets visit our box office at 33 West Street in Annapolis, call us at 410.268.4545 or go online www.ramsheadonstage.