There are so many restaurants to choose from in Annapolis! Paul and I are still making our way around by patronizing our favorites as well as trying new places. We always look for healthy options and moderate prices!
Here are a few of my current top menu picks:
- Greene Turtle – This item is on the new menu – Three fish tacos with lots more tasty blackened tilapia than expected. You’ll probably have to take one home! It comes with a nice side salad, too.
- Chipotle – Have a burrito bowl ‘your way’. Choose white or brown rice, black or pinto beans, steak, chicken, or veggies; then add salsa, cheese, corn, or lettuce. Leave off or stay light on the caloric stuff like guac and sour cream!
- Chris’ Charcoal Pit – Athenian Delight – Yummy, soft pita filled with grilled marinated chicken breast, cukes, feta cheese, onions and tomato. I like the Tzatziki sauce on the side.
- Main Ingredient – Bruschetta Chicken Sandwich – Take off the top of the grilled Ciabatta bread and eat it open-face with knife and fork. Love that grilled chicken, fresh mozzarella, chopped tomatoes, basil and balsamic drizzle! Have a garden salad the side with choice of dressing.
- Italian Market & Restaurant – Isabella Salad – Fresh crispy romaine and mixed greens, craisins, feta, tomatoes, hearts of palm, walnuts, sweet corn and more! For extra, add chicken or salmon.
- Bagels And… – Egg and Cheese Bagel – Melted American cheese on both sides of a fluffy scrambled egg. Must have it on a toasted black forest bagel! Hurry, that type of bagel runs out quickly!
- Plazuelas – Soft Chicken Tacos – These come warm, wrapped in foil with lots of yummy, tender chicken and soft cheese. Add the house salsa for a kick.
Feedback welcome, and let us know your favorites!