There is still time to snatch a few tickets to the area’s greatest blues festival. The final lineup for the 2012 Chesapeake Bay Blues Festival includes the Tedeschi Trucks Band, Jonny Lang, JJ Grey and Mofro, Big Head Todd and the Monsters, Ruthie Foster, Shemekia Copeland, Philipp Fankhauser, Honey Island Swamp Band, Michael Williams Band, Janiva Magness and Lydia Pense and Cold Blood, Albert Cummings, Lurrie Bell, Bernard Allison, Michael Burks, Patty Reese, Gaye Adegbalola, Tom Principato, Ron Holloway and Tommy Lepson.
If you are not familiar with the festival, kick off your shoes and learn a little in this 11 minute video:
The event runs this Saturday and Sunday at Sandy Point State Park in Annapolis!
Tickets are on sale now through the website: www.bayblues.org .
The Chesapeake Bay Events (CBE) held its first festival in 1998. It has quickly gained national notoriety as one of the premier Blues Festivals in the world. Outside of providing top caliber entertainment, the festival gives ALL net proceeds to charity.
This year the recipient charities will include: John Hopkins Cleft and Cranial Facial Children’s CAMP FACE which holds a summer camp for kids with facial anomalies, We Care and Friends, which is an organization providing a wide variety of services to the needy of Annapolis, Camp Fantastic, a camp for children with cancer which is operated by Special Love, Inc., and End Hunger in Calvert County.
- Chesapeake Bay Blues Festival Announces Lineup (eyeonannapolis.net)
- Chesapeake Bay Blues Festival Adds Beneficiary (eyeonannapolis.net)
- Marylanders Honored For Chesapeake Bay Efforts (eyeonannapolis.net)
- Polar Bear Plunge 2012 : Photos (eyeonannapolis.net)
- Chesapeake Bay Blues Festival Finalizes Lineup (eyeonannapolis.net)
- Ticket Sales Up 18% For Chesapeake Bay Blues Festival (eyeonannapolis.net)
- 2012 Irish Festival Off To A Fast Start (eyeonannapolis.net)