The AAMC Community Health Center has celebrated its first anniversary. Providing low cost family medical care to the community, the AAMC Community Health Center, operated by Anne Arundel Medical Center, is a doctor’s office that cares for adults, seniors, children, and newborns who have difficulty paying fees at other offices.
In its first year of service, the center had 4,600 visits:
- 345 visits were patients under the age of 18
- 4,187 visits were patients between the ages 19-64
- 68 visits were patients over the age of 65
- 2,878 visits were female/ 1,722 visits were male
The mission of the AAMC Community Health Center is to enhance the health of the uninsured and underserved residents of Anne Arundel County in a culturally sensitive environment. The multi-lingual staff speaks English, Spanish and Arabic. Visit aahs.org/healthcenter for more information.
- AAMC Named Top Hospital (eyeonannapolis.net)
- AAMC Foundation Gala: Rhythm & Rouge (eyeonannapolis.net)