Deal Woman In Critical Condition After Fire

| June 30, 2011 | 0 Comments

A Deale couple is in the hospital this morning after an early morning fire that destroyed their bed. The woman fell asleep in bed while smoking and using medical oxygen.

The incident happened about 5:30 am this morning in the 5000 Block of Deale-Churchton Road. The woman was flown to the burn unit at Washington Hospital Center where she is suffering from life threatening burns.  Her husband suffered minor burns and was transported by ground to Anne Arundel Medical Center.

 

Tags: , , ,

Category: Breaking News, NEWS

About the Author ()

Eye On Annapolis is a community based site focusing strictly on Anne Arundel County. These staff postings are general news postings made by our team of bloggers throughout the day and are not attributed to any one particular staff person.