Carbon Monoxide Warning

| December 22, 2010 | 0 Comments

Right now, the Anne Arundel County Fire Department just pulled up to 1910 Champlain Drive in Severn. They are reporting 8 people ill from apparent carbon monoxide poisoning.

Over the past few weeks there have been at least 15 reported cases of carbon monoxide poisoning in the Baltimore-Washington area. Please get a detector installed in your home.

Carbon monoxide is colorless and odorless and deadly. It can come from a faulty furnace or gas oven. It can come from the exhaust of a vehicle or of a generator.  As people are struggling with finances, many people are resorting to extremes to heat their homes or scrimping on needed repairs. Please don’t be a statistic. A $15 investment can save your life before you even know it is in danger!

Tags: , ,

Category: NEWS, OPINION

About the Author - John Frenaye

John is the publisher and editor of Eye On Annapolis. As a resident and business owner in Anne Arundel County for more than 15 years, he realized that there was something missing in terms of community news–and Eye On Annapolis was born in late spring 2009.

John’s background is in the travel industry as a business owner, industry speaker, and travel writer. In terms of blogging and social media, he cut his teeth with MSNBC.com.

Connect with the Author

Author's Website Facebook Twitter rss feed